NEWS TITLE - Date
EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT WITH LONGUEVILLE UNITED B.V. & LONGUEVILLE DIVING B.V. - 16/5/2011
We are pleased to inform you of our latest exclusive representation agreement for the Greek market with the well known port and voyage repair specialist company LONGUEVILLE UNITED and her subsidiary LONGUEVILLE DIVING B.V., based in Antwerp, Belgium serving all ports in Belgium, the Netherlands and Northern France.
LONGUEVILLE UNITED B.V. was founded in 1882 in Antwerp-Belgium where it is based to this day. The company provides general ship repairs in port, afloat and off-shore to all classes and sizes of ships and is available for all planned or emergency repairs. The company has the facilities, the skills and the experience to undertake the most challenging ship repair with reliability and at competitive prices, being specialized in bringing skilled work force directly to a vessel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round. The repair teams quickly mobilize and deploy to every location with fully equipped trucks, included portable welding gear and a full complement of tools. Privately owned and operated work boats and mobile cranes are available when required.
Services offered include:
- General ship repair in port, afloat and off-shore
- Steel repairs and plate work
- Repair and service of main and auxiliary engines, pumps and compressors
- Pipe manufacture and repairs, Ferro and non-Ferro
- Repair of cargo gear and rigging works
- Dynamic and static load test by means of certified deadweight’s, test pontoon, water bags and dynamometer
- Life boat testing
- Laser alignment of rotating and non- rotating equipment
- Overhaul and repair of hydraulic components
LONGUEVILLE DIVING B.V. a subsidiary of LONGUEVILLE UNITED, offers underwater services including:
- Any diving service and underwater repair
- Underwater surveys and inspections, approved by the major classification societies
- Underwater hull repairs by means of cofferdams or wet welding
- Underwater Welding
- Underwater Cutting
- Various Underwater Repair Works and Leak Interventions.
- Visual, Photo and Video Control.
- Hull Cleaning, Underwater Construction Elements, Underwater Suction Systems, Grills and Valves.
- Propeller Cleaning and Polishing.
- Propeller repairs
- Hull Aperture Blanks For In-water Valve Replacement
- In lieu of dry-docking class surveys
All of the above services are effected under the strict rules of all mayor classification societies.
We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries which will be treated as always by our experienced staff with the greatest care and attention.